Sunday, January 20, 2008

Barak Obama

Whats up with this Obama guy? I hear he stated his weakness as being." I care too much for America". Can you do that? I mean, care too much? We in America seem to care a whole lot about a whole lot of stuff. We have the time. I didn't have to get up this morning and run down to the local river to fetch a pail of water so I could boil a rock for breakfast. We as Americans are fortunate in this regard. Most of the rest of the world is not. We know there are nice places to go to like, France, The U.K. and yes, Spain! I hear its real nice there but lets look at some of the other not so nice places like, 98% of the countries in Africa, Most of Middle America, And the Middle East. Those people dont seem to, "care too much" about much other than themselves. I mean, when would they? Right after fighting the local stray dog for a rotten shoe to boil? Their life's suck, and why we ask? Probably because their ancestors didn't stand up and do something about it. They have no shinning example to refer to when things go wrong, no holidays to look forward to, no windows in their shacks. So, why is it that we, the "Rich Americans" have so much when others have so little? It goes back to our ancestry. they kicked some English ass some 200 years ago and we are still riding the rush. Some people stood up and said, "Hell No! I'm not going to take this crap anymore" and they didn't, and we have been kicking ass ever since. So can we care too much? I say No, and how can Obama say he ,"cares too much" If he cares too much is he suggesting that he should care less for us and more for other countries? And that brings me to the, " Point of the day" Do we want someone in our Presidential office that intends to care for others more than us? Tell me what you think. I'm Dave Brokaw and thahaaats how I see it.

No comments: