Saturday, September 22, 2007

wood working

Well here we are , another fine Sat. evening. Don and I worked on my night stands again. The whole project is coming along nicely. I think we will be doing some assembly work tommorow, ( yes we work on Sundays) You can check out our progress by visitin Dons site at, http://workinhomedad.com. We took action Photos today of our mock-up assembly. My wife is going to have to approve the stain before we get that far. She did pick it out and we are showing her the diffrence between 1 and 2 coatings. So I have no chance of doing that part wrong. I was able to learn quite a bit today about routering radiuses It is not as hard as you might think but you do have to be carefull to exercise the proper cautions when doing so or you may just end up missing a finger. Sorry all you humor seakers, all buisness today. Good night ,Im Dave Brokaw And Thahaats tha news

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed the story about the wasps. Look forward to reading more of your stories.